Chapter Ten – The Mark of the Beast
“A man was sitting at home one evening, when the doorbell rang. And when he answered the door, a 6-foot tall cockroach was standing there. But before the man could do anything, the cockroach immediately punched him between the eyes and scampered off.
Well, the next evening, the man was sitting at home when the doorbell rang again. And when he answered the door, there was the cockroach again. And this time it punched him, kicked him and karate chopped him and then scampered away.
And believe it or not, the third evening came and the man was sitting at home when the doorbell rang. And that’s right, when he answered the door the cockroach was there yet again.
This time it leapt at him and stabbed him several times before scampering off. At this the gravely injured man managed to crawl to the telephone and summoned for an ambulance. Soon he was rushed to intensive care, where they were barely able to save his life.
So the next morning, the doctor was doing his rounds and he asked the man what happened. So the man explained about the surprising nightly attacks of the 6-foot cockroach, which culminated in the near fatal stabbing.
But not at all surprised himself, the doctor simply informed the man, ‘Yes, there’s a nasty bug going around.’”
Now, that doctor wasn’t at all surprised about what happened to that man, was he? And it’s all because he was well informed about the danger that was out there, right? But unfortunately, many people aren’t very well informed about another danger that’s out there. And that’s the danger of God’s wrath, which is one day coming upon this wicked and rebellious planet. And because people refuse to get right with God through Jesus and get saved, they are sadly running the risk of being left behind and will be catapulted into the seven-year Tribulation that is coming upon the whole world.
And folks, the time of the Tribulation is not a party. Jesus said in Matthew 24 that it would be a time of greater horror than anything the world has ever seen or will ever see again. He also said that unless that time of calamity is shortened, the entire human race would be destroyed. But God is not only a God of wrath. He’s a God of love as well. And because He loves you and I, He has given us many warning signs so that we would know when the Tribulation could be near and that Christ’s 2nd Coming is rapidly approaching. Therefore, to make sure we’re not surprised about the dangers of being left behind, we’re going to take one last look at The Final Countdown.
We already saw how the #10 sign on The Final Countdown was The Jewish People. The #9 sign was Modern Technology. The #8 sign was Worldwide Upheaval. The #7 sign was The Rise of Falsehood. The #6 sign was The Rise of Wickedness. The #5 sign was The Rise of Apostasy. The #4 sign was a One World Religion. The #3 sign was A One World Government. In the last chapter we saw how the #2 sign was none other than A One World
Economy. There we saw that God lovingly foretold you and I that when we see a worldwide economy of the antichrist that this would be an indicator that we are in the last days. And isn’t that what we see today with this push for a universal banking system and a universal currency?
But that’s not the only signs that God has given us. The #1 sign on The Final Countdown is none other than The Mark of the Beast. So just what are these specific prophesies being fulfilled today concerning The Mark of the Beast, revealing that we could be in the last days? Well, I’m glad you asked.
Let’s take a look. The 1st End Time Prophecy concerning The Mark of the Beast is that there will be a worldwide mark of the antichrist. Revelation 13:16-17; 14:9-11 “He required everyone – great and small, rich and poor, slave and free – to be given a mark on the right hand or on the forehead. And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name.
Anyone who worships the beast and his statue or who accepts his mark on the forehead or the hand must drink the wine of God’s wrath. It is poured out undiluted into God’s cup of wrath. And they will be tormented with fire and burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and the Lamb. The smoke of their torment rises forever and ever, and they will have no relief day or night, for they have worshiped the beast and his statue and have accepted the mark of his name.” (NLT)
According to this passage of Scripture, there is coming a day when allunsaved people of the earth will be deceived into receiving a mark on their bodies, either on the right hand or forehead, that represents the antichrist himself.
One day, the whole world of unbelievers will be unified with The Mark of the Beast that will actually seal their fate of eternal destruction. But the question is, “Could that really happen? Could the whole world really be deceived into receiving The Mark of the Beast? And is there any evidence that this is really going to take place just like the Bible said?” You bet there is! Let’s take a look.
The 1st way we know that people will soon be receiving The Mark of the Beast is because The Technology Is Already Here. You see, if you’re going to deceive people into receiving The Mark of the Beast then you’ve got to have the technology in place to pull it off, right? Well gee, guess what? For the 1st time in mankind’s history, the means to monitor and control every person on the planet is now available. And this is now possible through satellite technology. Right now, Motorola has launched 66 low-orbiting satellites that can not only pick up signals from certain types of microchips, but now it’s common knowledge that this kind of tracking system was already used to monitor the locations of military personnel in the war with Iraq. In fact, this ability to monitor people with satellites is so common that it is currently being used to spy on boat traffic in Florida. Even garbage men in England are being watched from the sky on their jobs on order to make sure that they don’t linger too long in one spot. Oh, but that’s not all. Thanks to the backing by Bill Gates, we now have what’s called Internet In The Sky. This is a system of 840 low-altitude satellites in twenty-one orbits with forty satellites in each orbit that creates a virtual electronic blanket around the whole planet. And now you can communicate and monitor any person anywhere on the planet from the top of the Himalayas to the Dead Sea.
But wait a second, if you’re going to monitor and control the wholeplanet with The Mark of the Beast, you not only need to track them wherever they go, but you also need some sort of database to identify who they are. Well gee, guess what. Right now, these kinds of mega-databases are already available. For instance, a U.S. company called Acxiom operates one of the world’s largest databases on ninety-five percent of all American households. Twenty-four hours a day, they gather and store information on you and I from credit card transactions, magazine subscriptions, telephone numbers, real estate records, car registrations, and even fishing licenses, to name a few. And because of all this information, they can provide a full profile of each one of us, right down to whether we own a dog or cat, enjoy camping or gourmet cooking, read the Bible or other books, what our occupation is, what car we drive, what videos we watch, how much gas and food we buy, and even where our favorite vacations spots are. In fact, it is estimated that, right now, each adult in the developed world is already located, on average, in three hundred different databases.8
But wait a second, if you’re going to monitor and control the whole planet with The Mark of the Beast, you not only need some sort of database to identify who they are, but you also need some way to personally connect them to this global system, right? Well gee, guess what? Right now, especially in light of the terrorist attacks, there has been an explosion of all kinds of personal identification devices. Let’s take a look at just a few of them:
- Intel Corp. is supposed to, or already has, started imbedding identification numbers in its computer processors, which allows everyone to be identified on the Internet.
- Anyone carrying a cell phone can now be precisely pinpointed.
- There are currently 1.1 billion facial images already in databases throughout the world.
- Florida police have linked surveillance cameras to facial recognition software and are using them to instantly recognize and match “wanted people” to image databases.
- Australian schools are using a watch-like device worn by students to monitor how much exercise the children are getting.
- Acme rental cars are using GPS systems to monitor rental car users behavior and fines people $150 for each occurrence of excessive speed.
- Denver city employee vehicles are now being monitored at all times using GPS systems to indicate purpose of the trip, route taken, distance traveled, and the time of the journey.
- Three police officers were recently charged with falsifying records when their reports didn’t match the location indicated by GPS systems installed in their vehicles.
- Hand and retinal scans are being used by businesses and airports to automatically identify travelers.
- Fingerprint scans are now being used in America to access computers, buy groceries, and purchase school lunches.9
Now as you can see, every single person can accurately and specifically be identified in a variety of ways. In fact, right now schools in Belgium are using all three technologies, satellites, databases, and personal identification devices, to monitor students. Each student is required to carry a chip-card and all the teacher needs to do to know if a child is late or absent is to log onto this system and instantly they can find out exactly where the missing child is.
However, there are a few problems with these kinds of identification systems. They either take too much time, they can be damaged or falsified, or worse yet, they can be lost. So if you’re going to monitor and control every person on the planet, then you need some kind of universal tracking and personal identification device that can’t be falsified or lost, right? Well gee, guess what? It’s already been invented. Right now, you can get your very own biometric implant. What’s that? Well, in case you haven’t already heard, a biometric implant is a tiny little chip about the size of a grain of rice that is implanted just beneath the skin. Its benefits are that it can’t be stolen and you can’t lose it, for it’s with you wherever you go. And folks, you must understand that this isn’t some science fiction fantasy that might take place centuries from now. It’s already here! In case you haven’t already heard, a new implant device called the Digital Angel has the ability to not only pinpoint a person’s location but it can even monitor vital signs like the heart rate or blood pressure.11 The only thing that was holding it up was governmental approval. But you’ll be happy to know, as you saw two chapters ago, that it was approved by the FDA in 2002.12 Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d say somebody’s very serious about implementing The Mark of the Beast, how about you? Just like the Bible said.
When? In the last days.
The 2nd way we know that people will soon be receiving The Mark of the Beast is because The Justification Is Already Here. You see, if you’re going to deceive people into receiving The Mark of the Beast, then you’ve got to have people convinced that this would actually be a good thing to do, right? Well gee, guess what? For the 1st time in mankind’s history, people have been prepped to think that the total control over all areas of their lives via microchips is the greatest thing that could ever happen. How’s that? Well, I’m glad you asked. The 1st way that people are being prepped for an invasion of microchip control is that they promise to make our lives more pampered. How can they do that? Well, let’s take a look at just a few of the examples out there:
- You can have tiny cell phones implanted into your bikinis.
- You can have T-shirts implanted with Internet links.
- You can have baby nappies or tennis shoes implanted with tracking devices.
- You can have implanted jackets to wear that allow you to switch on the TV, check phone messages, or even tell the oven to start cooking a meal.
- You can have implants in your house to customize anything from the temperature to even background music.
- You can have implants in your car to access the Internet or pay for toll charges, gas, or even food in a Drive Thru.
- You can have implants in television sets that eject artificial scents when different advertisements or scenes are viewed. (I told you watching TV smells!)
- You can have implants that sense brain wave patterns and converts them into signals used to operate electrical appliances.
- You can have implants that act like “intelligent shopping agents” who will know everything about you from personal quirks to shoe size and will search instantly anywhere in the world via the Internet to find you the best deal.
- You can have an implant in your fingertip that will transfer all your vital personal information with a handshake. (A digital authentication law has already been passed through Congress giving these “electronic signatures” the same legal status as writing your name on a document.)13
Now, who wouldn’t want their lives filled with such creature comforts, huh? I mean, come on, wouldn’t it be cool to have a microchip implant? Folks, that’s precisely the selling point. In fact, two articles went on to say this:
“How’d you like to avoid waiting in lines for the rest of your life? Breeze through everywhere like you owned the place. Watch lights snap on, doors open automatically, money pop out of ATMs as you approach. Never have to show an ID, buy a ticket, carry keys, remember a password. You’d leave stores loaded with packages and waltz right past the cashiers. You wouldn’t have to carry a wallet. Ever. Family and friends could find you instantly in any crowd.”
“These latest injectable devices have taken things a step further. What next? I approach my car, which knows who I am. The door swings open and the driver seat and steering wheel adjust to my usual settings, the radio starts to play my favorite station and a speech unit offers to navigate me to Heathrow. As I board the plane, a sensor in the aircraft door activates the chip which tells the on-board flight system who I am. ‘Welcome…seat 4a is ready for you. This flight is worth 450 air-miles.’ I arrive in New York and hire a car, which also recognizes me and adjusts accordingly. The hotel room unlocks and bills me as I enter. Room service arrives to stock the fridge with favorite…items plus the extras I usually order. None of this is science fiction. All of this is possible using today’s tools. It is just a question of connecting them together.”
Now I don’t know about you guys, but I think we’re being prepped for an invasion of implants because, after all, they’ll make our lives so much more pampered. And isn’t that what everybody wants?
The 2nd way people are being prepped for an invasion of microchip control is that they promise to make our lives more productive. How can they do that? Well, let’s take a look at just a few of the examples out there:
- You can have tiny implants on all manufactured items to create a selfmanaging intelligent supply chain that will track all products from the factory, to the home, to the recycling center.
- You can have tiny implants on all luggage and packages to ensure their exact whereabouts.
- You can have implants for your employees to monitor their location, who their with, their timekeeping, efficiency and productivity.
- You can have another implant for your restaurant employees so that when they use the restroom it activates another implant in the washbasin to monitor whether or not they washed their hands and alert you if there’s a need for disciplinary action.
- You can have an implant to act as an internal alarm clock that determines how much sleep you can get.
- You can have an implant to constantly monitor your body functions such as pulse, heart rate, sugar levels, etc.
- You can have an implant to connect you directly to your computer.
- You can have an implant to send an electrode to your brain to send another electrode to a former paralyzed muscle or limb.
- You can have an implant connected to the eye to provide sight for the blind.
- You can have an implant to extend human intelligence or memory.
Now, who doesn’t need one of those memory implants, huh? I mean,come on, wouldn’t it be constructive to have a microchip implant? Folks, that’s precisely the selling point. And I don’t know about you guys, but I think we’re being prepped for an invasion of implants because, after all, they’ll make our lives so much more productive. And isn’t that what everybody wants?
The 3rd way people are being prepped for an invasion of microchip control is that they promise to make our lives more protected. How can they do that? Well, let’s take a look at just a few of the examples out there:
- You can have an implant in your pet to make sure it never gets lost.
- You can have an implant in your car that will automatically alert police when it’s stolen and pinpoint it’s exact location.
- You can have an implant to instantly find people involved in airplane crashes or other natural disasters.
- You can have an implant to instantly alert you if someone’s body temperature has changed like from falling in water or in a fire.
- You can have an implant put on nuclear devices, machines, or dams to give advance notice of impending danger.
- You can have an implant put in businesses to instantly alert you of break-ins or tampering.
- You can have an implant to monitor and pinpoint missing livestock.
- You can have an implant to automatically monitor parolees and save money on prison costs.
- You can have an implant to find out if an Alzheimer patient has wandered off.
- You can have an implant to instantly locate a lost or abducted child.
Now, who wouldn’t want to have their property or loved ones protected at all times, huh? I mean come on, wouldn’t it be common sense to have a microchip implant? That’s precisely the selling point. In fact, in light of the terrorist attacks and all the media coverage on child abductions lately, it seems just about everybody is hopping on the bandwagon. See for yourself:
- Mary Bono said some of our freedoms will have to be surrendered for the sake of security.
- Digital Angel Spokesman said, “We’ve changed our thinking since September 11. Now there’s more of a need to monitor evil activities.”
- Peter Zhou chief scientist of Digital Angel said, “A few years ago there may have been resistance, but not anymore. People are getting used to having implants. New century, new trend…this will be very, very popular. Fifty years ago the thought of a cell phone, where you could walk around talking on the phone, was unimaginable. Now they are everywhere.” Just like the cell phone, Digital Angel “will be a connection from yourself to the electronic world. It will be your guardian, protector. It will bring good things to you. We will be a hybrid of electronic intelligence and our own soul.”
- Andy Rooney said on 60 Minutes, “We need some system for permanently identifying safe people. Most of us are never going to blow anything up and there’s got to be something better than one of these photo Ids…I wouldn’t mind having something planted permanently in my arm that would identify me.”
- John Walsh of America’s Most Wanted said about implants, “It’s a brilliant idea. I wish someone would develop it because, number one, time is crucial when a child is missing and you could locate them by the chip. And even if you weren’t lucky enough to locate them, finding the body is crucial for two things: the ending of the search of the parents and helping with the prosecution of the case. So I hope that somebody develops that in my lifetime.”
- Scott Silverman President of Digital Angel said, “It’s a shame that recent tragedies seem to have prompted this increased attention, but the only way to assist in the prevention of future tragedies is for parents, law enforcement and others to become aware of available technologies. Although our technologies have a variety of other applications, we believe VeriChip, Digital Angel and the forthcoming PLD have the potential to help safeguard children and provide greater peace-of-mind to parents”
- Scott McNealy CEO of Sun Microsystems foretold of a time when “They’re going to slap that baby’s bottom, then slip an ID chip in their neck or between their shoulders so you can keep track of your kid.”
- Roger Ebert echoed “Sometime in the next century, because computer chips are getting smaller and faster, that eventually the time will come when a child is implanted with a little chip back here (in the back of the neck) and will learn to control the chip in the same way that you learn to control your bodily functions and your voice and your movements.”17
Now, I don’t know about you guys, but I think we’re being prepped for an invasion of implants because, after all, they’ll make our lives so much more protected. And isn’t that what everybody wants? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d say somebody’s very serious about implementing The Mark of the Beast, how about you? Just like the Bible said. When? In the last days.
The 3rd way we know that people will soon be receiving The Mark of the Beast is because The Willingness Is Already Here. You see, if you’re going
to deceive people into receiving The Mark of the Beast, then you’ve got to have people prepped to give it a try, right? Well gee, guess what? For the 1st time in mankind’s history, people have already been prepped to receive microchip implants. How’s that? Well, I’m glad you asked. The 1st way that people have been prepped to receive a microchip implant is that they’ve already put them into pets. In fact, putting microchips into pets is not only commonplace, but now they’re becoming mandatory. At first, they were voluntary through animal implant companies like INFOPET to keep track of stray animals. However, that was soon to change. Right now, in many places across our country, it’s mandatory to have your pet microchipped or you can’t get them out of the pound. In fact, Israel has recently become the first nation to require all their pets to be given an implant.18
I mean, come on, what’s next people? Well, it’s funny you should mention that. You see, the 2nd way people have been prepped to receive a microchip implant is that they’ve already put them into people. At first, it was special dignitaries whose position put them in jeopardy of being kidnapped. However, that was soon to change. In 1996 we saw Professor Kevin Warwick experiment by putting a chip in his arm. Why? He thought it would be cool to be able to automatically unlock doors, turn on lights, and boot up his computer as soon as he walked into the room. In fact, after the experiment was over, Warwick had this to say:
“‘After a few days I started to feel quite a closeness to the computer, which was very strange,’ he muses. ‘When you are linking your brain up like that, you change who you are. You do become a ‘borg.’ You are not just a human linked with technology; you are something different and your values and judgment will change.’”
Now admittedly, his wife thought Kevin was a bit weird and wanted nothing to do with his implant experiment. And you might also be tempted to think that no normal person would ever willingly go along with an implant. But in light of the terrorist attacks, the recent rise of child abductions, and FDA approval for Digital Angel, for the 1st time in mankind’s history, people are lining up to receive a microchip implant. One such family is the Jacobs family from Florida. They willingly had their whole family implanted with microchips. Where? In their right arms.20 Hmmm. That’s not too far away from the right hand is it? In fact, they’re not the only ones. Now that the floodgates are opened, thousands of kids and adults are expressing their willing interest in being microchipped too.21 And boy, the propaganda machines are just now gearing up to ensure that implants soon become as natural as hot dogs and apple pie. One article said this:
“Worry no more, doting parents! Whether it’s your little pumpkin’s first day walking home from school by herself or the millionth time you’ve lost her at the mall, the BabysitterTM will track your sweetpea’s location from a jelly bean-sized microchip implant, discreetly tucked under her collarbone.
Also available: The Constant CompanionTM lets you keep a watchful eye on grandma or grandpa, even when you can’t be by their side. Coming soon: The INS Border PatrollerTM; the Personal Private EyeTM; the Micro-ManagerTM. Alas, this is not as far-fetched or as futuristic as it sounds. The notion of surveillance chips being installed in human beings is poised to cross over from the realm of science fiction into everyday reality, and soon.”
Oh, but that’s still not all. If you do the homework, you’ll see that these propaganda machines have actually been in place for a long time now as this article shares.
“As far back as 1973, Senior Scholastics introduced school age children to the concept of buying and selling using numbers inserted in their forehead. In the September 20, 1973 feature ‘Who Is Watching You?’ the secular high school journal speculated: ‘All buying and selling in the program will be done by computer. No currency, no change, no checks. In the program, people would receive a number that had been assigned them tattooed in their wrist or forehead. The number is put on by laser beam and cannot be felt. The number in the body is not seen with the naked eye and is as permanent as your fingerprints. All items of consumer goods will be marked with a computer mark. The computer outlet in the store which picks up the number on the items at the checkstand will also pick up the number in the person’s body and automatically total the price and deduct the amount from the person’s ‘Special Drawing Rights’ account.’
In the 1974 article ‘The Specter of Eugenics,’ Charles Frankel pointed out Linus Pauling’s (Nobel Prize winner) suggestions that a mark be tattooed on the foot or forehead of every young person. Pauling envisioned a mark denoting genotype.
In 1980, U.S. News and World Report continued the warning, pointing out that the Federal Government was contemplating ‘National Identity Cards,’ without which nobody could work or conduct business.
The Denver Post Sun followed up in 1981, claiming that chip implants could someday replace I.D. cards. The June 21, 1981 story read in part, ‘The chip is placed in a needle which is affixed to a simple syringe containing an antibacterial solution. The needle is capped and ready to forever identify something – or somebody.’
The May 7, 1996 Chicago Tribune questioned the technology, wondering aloud if we could trust Big Brother under our skin?
Then in 1997 applications for patents of subcutaneous implant devices for ‘a person or an animal’ were applied for.
On April 27, 1998, Time Magazine ran the story, The Big Bank Theory And What It Says About The Future OF Money, in which they opined ‘Your daughter can store the money any way she wants–on her laptop, on a debit card, even (in the not too distant future) on a chip implanted under her skin.’
In August 1998 the BBC covered the first known human microchip implantation.
That same month the Sunday Portland Oregonian warned that proposed medical identifiers might erode privacy rights by tracking individuals through alphanumeric health identifier technologies. The startling Oregonian feature depicted humans with barcodes in their foreheads.
And recently the Madras High School in the little town of Madras, Oregon is the latest government institution to allow students to pay for their lunch with the swipe of a hand.
Makers of implantable microchips claim the procedure will continue to be voluntary. But a report written by Elaine M. Ramish for the Franklin Pierce Law Center says: ‘A [mandatory] national identification system via microchip implants could be achieved in two stages: Upon introduction as a voluntary system, the microchip implantation will appear to be palatable. After there is a familiarity with the procedure and a knowledge of its benefits, implantation would be mandatory.’
George Getz, the communications director for the Libertarian Party agrees, saying: ‘After all, the government has never forced anyone to have a driver license, [but] try getting along without one, when everyone from your local banker to the car rental man to the hotel operator to the grocery store requires one in order for you to take advantage of their services, that amounts to a de facto mandate. If the government can force you to surrender your fingerprints to get a drivers license, why can’t it force you to get a computer chip implant?’
In the same way Social Security numbers were voluntary before becoming mandatory, biometric chip implants will be compulsory in the future unless citizens take immediate and national opposition. Even Applied Digital Solution’s chief executive officer Richard Sullivan envisions a scenario where people [are] required to be chipped or [have] some combination of a device requiring them to be scanned and monitored at all times.”
So the question is, “Are the propaganda machines really working?” Well, you tell me. A recent MSNBC poll showed that right now 20% of the American population is fully ready and willing to receive a microchip implant.24 And apparently that’s why Scott Silverman, the president of Digital Angel is saying that, “he expects that in the next two to three years, it will be standard protocol for emergency room personnel to scan the upper right arm of every patient admitted.”
I mean, come on, what’s next, some orchestrated plan to put it all into place? Well, it’s funny you should mention that. You see, the 3rd way that people have been prepped to receive a microchip implant is that they’ve already put them into their plans. You see, what most people don’t realize is that even if you refuse to receive a body implant now, as was eluded above, you might soon have too. And maybe that’s why Senator Joseph Biden said this to Judge John Roberts during his hearing just prior to his becoming America’s Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
“And we will be faced with equally consequential decisions in the 21st century. Can a microscopic tag be implanted in a person’s body to track his every movement? There’s actual discussion about that. You will rule on that, mark my words, before your tenure is over. Can brain scans be used to determine whether a person is inclined toward criminality or violent behavior? You will rule on that.”
But you might object, “Hey that can’t happen! Surely it would be against the law.” Well, actually, it already is the law. It only needs to be implemented. For instance, as of 1986, with the passage of the Immigration Control Act, this now “gives the President the authority to implement whatever type of identification is necessary to control the population.”27 And if people don’t want to go along with this, then all that needs to happen is another national crisis or emergency, and by law the President can put it into action, through the Federal Emergency Management Agency, or FEMA, special executive orders to “restore order.” What special executive orders? Well, here are just a few:
- Executive Order #10995 – Seizure of all communications media in the United States.
- Executive Order #10997 – Seizure of all electric power, fuels, and minerals, both public and private.
- Executive Order #10998 – Seizure of all food supplies and resources, public, and private, all farms and farm equipment.
- Executive Order #10999 – Seizure of all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks or vehicles of any kind and total control over all highways, seaports and waterways.
- Executive Order #11000 – Seizure of all American population for work forces under federal supervision, including dividing families as necessary according to governmental plans.
- Executive Order #11001 – Seizure of all health, education and welfare facilities, both public and private.
- Executive Order #11002 – Empowers the Postmaster General to register all men, women and children in the U.S.
- Executive Order #11003 – Seizure of all airports and aircraft.
- Executive Order #11004 – Seizure of all housing and finance authorities, to establish Forced Relocation. Designates areas to be abandoned as “unsafe,” establishes new locations for populations, relocates communications, builds new housing with public (‘tax-payers’) funds.
- Executive Order #11005 – Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways and storage facilities, public and private.
- Executive Order #11051 – Provides the Office of Emergency Planning complete authorization to put the above orders into effect in times of increased international tension or economic or financial crisis.
- Executive Order #11490 – Combines Executive Orders #11001 to #11005 and #11051 into a single Executive Order.
- Executive Order #11921 – F.E.M.A. is authorized to develop plans to control energy, prices and wages, credit and the money supply to U.S. banks in the event of a ‘National Emergency.’ Congress may not review a President’s decision to enforce a ‘National Emergency’ for six months.
- Executive Order #12656 – The National Security Council given authority to determine requisite emergency powers (increased domestic surveillance, isolation of communities, restriction of movement for groups and individuals in the USA, control of airspace, use of the national guard to enforce laws and seal borders).
- Executive Order #12919 – Signed June 3, 1994, by President Clinton. “National Defense Industrial Resources Preparedness” delegates authorities, responsibilities and allocations of F.E.M.A.’s Executive Orders for the confiscation of ALL PROPERTY from the American people, and their relocation and assignment to ‘labor’ camps. This Executive Order also supersedes or revokes eleven (11) previous Executive Orders [from 1939 through 1991] and amends Executive Order #10789 and #11790. The declaration of a ‘National Emergency’ by the President may immediately lead to the implementation of all or part of these provisions and if he so desires he may implement martial law, suspend the Constitution, nullify habeas corpus and all other personal liberties and rights.28
Now, did you notice the order there for the Post Office to “register” all men, women, and children? Hmmm. I wonder what they will use to register everyone with?
But you might still object saying, “There’s no way a government would ever require people to receive a universal identification mark.” Well, not only did Hitler do it with the Jews, but even more recently the European Union is preparing to give its citizens a universal identification so they can “freely move about from country to country.” In fact, Japan “launched a compulsory ID system” called Juki Net that links all citizens to a nationwide computer system.30 And lest you think this won’t go global just like the Bible said, the United Nations has already outlined a scheme so that “every person in the world” would be “registered under a universal identification.”31 Now, correct me if I’m wrong, but I’d say somebody’s very serious about implementing The Mark of the Beast, how about you? Just like the Bible said. When? In the last days.
And folks, what’s really interesting is that these microchip implants have a unique power source that recharges itself by converting electricity from the fluctuations of the person’s body temperature. Furthermore, it just so happens that Dr. Carl Sanders, who worked for thirty-two years designing microchips in the Bio-Med field, said that “Over one and a half million dollars was spent finding out the two places in the body that temperature changes most rapidly.”32 And just where might these best locations in the body be? That’s right, in the forehead right below the hairline and the back of the hand. Hey, that makes sense. That’s how you check a child’s temperature the old-fashioned way. He then went on to say that there was one drawback with this system. That is, if the chip broke down, the person would get a boil or grievous sore. Now, I don’t know about you guys, but that sure sounds a whole lot like what the Bible says is going to happen. To who? To the people who receive The Mark of the Beast!
Revelation 16:2 “So the first angel left the Temple and poured out his bowl over the earth, and horrible, malignant sores broke out on everyone who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his statue.” (NLT)
Now folks, believe it or not, even with all this amazing evidence pointing to the signs of Christ’s soon return, some people still have a problem recognizing what’s going on, like this lady:
“One day a blonde lady had finally had enough. She was tired of everyone assuming that she wasn’t very smart just because of hair color. So she decided to do something about it. She went to the hairdresser and had her hair dyed brown.
And as she walked out of the beauty salon, she was feeling quite proud of her new look so she decided to go for a drive in the country. Well after she drove for awhile she suddenly came upon a shepherd.
And she thought this was a perfect opportunity to test out her new look and demonstrate her intelligence. So she walked over to the shepherd and asked, ‘If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I take one for a reward?’
Well, the shepherd thought for sure that this lady could never guess the exact number of sheep he had, so he took her bet and let her try. But to his surprise, amazingly she guessed 98, the exact number of sheep he owned.
So feeling rather good about herself, the lady picks up her reward and starts walking back to her car. But before she got to the car, the shepherd tapped her on the shoulder and said, ‘Hey lady, if I can guess your natural hair color, can I have my dog back?’”
Now, that lady had a problem recognizing things, didn’t she? But unfortunately, she’s not alone. Many people today also have a problem recognizing what’s really taking place in current events. They have no clue that the rapture of the Church could happen at any time, and that the antichrist’s wicked kingdom is being formed right before their very eyes. And the warning that Jesus gave long ago still holds true today.
Luke 12:54-56 “Then Jesus turned to the crowd and said, ‘When you see clouds beginning to form in the west, you say, Here comes a shower.’ And you are right. When the south wind blows, you say, Today will be a scorcher. And it is. You hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of the earth and the sky, but you can’t interpret these present times.’” (NLT)
People of God, I hope you’re not one of those who have bought into this lie that man can somehow have his own heaven on earth by implementing The Mark of the Beast. Why? Because you might wake up one day and discover that you’ve been left behind. And do you know what? God doesn’t want you left behind. Because He loves you and I, He has given us the warning sign of The Mark of the Beast to show us that the Tribulation could be near and that Christ’s 2nd Coming is rapidly approaching. Jesus Himself said this:
Luke 21:28 “When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.” (NIV)
Like it or not folks, we are headed for The Final Countdown. We don’t know the day or the hour. Only God knows. The point is, if you’re a Christian, “You must never forget the warning recorded for posterity by Martin Niemoeller, the Lutheran minister who lived in Hitler’s Germany during the 1930s and 1940s. His words echo down to us over succeeding decades: ‘In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn’t speak up because I was a Protestant. Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up.’” Folks, it’s high time we Christians speak up and declare the good news of salvation to those who are dying all around us. But please, if you’re not a Christian, give your life to Jesus today, because tomorrow may be too late! Just like the Bible said!